Full Time Social Media Marketing Coordinator
We’re seeking a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join our team! QuickFire, is looking for an energetic and outgoing Social Media, Content Marketing enthusiast to join our fast-growing social marketing team. This person will work closely with our Social Marketing and Creative Teams to help manage and execute social media campaigns, drive sales, events, campaigns, promotions and opportunities through appropriate channels, and improve industry awareness for all of our client’s brands. This person is a clear and concise communicator, a creative problem solver, and an incredible team player and multitasker. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, preparing copy and content calendars as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our client’s revenues and brands.
• Track and report the social activity of best in class brands and their competitors on a monthly basis. Highlight trends in social media and activate to leverage those trends and increase / monetize where appropriate.
• Manage Social Media budget for paid ads, sponsored posts and necessary tools, etc.
• Build and monitor library of user generated content/assets with adherence to brand guidelines.
• Manage clients' social media profiles and presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other relevant channels.
• Create content calendars for client networks to build brand awareness and spread messaging to targeted audiences.
• Monitor and engage in discussions about each client's company, competitors, and industry.
• Run regular social campaigns and track success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our clients' social network presence.
• Explore new ways to identify and engage in new social networks to reach targeted buyers.
• Track, measure and analyze initiatives and create reports to demonstrate ROI.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Excellent communicator, short-form writer, and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Experience with building and managing editorial calendars designed to attract qualified audiences to each client's owned properties including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Buffer, Agora Pulse) to monitor social media conversations, and route appropriate client marketer, sales rep, and support rep to social conversations.
• Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, google ad words and blogging.
• Experience in the outdoors, is preferred, not required.
• Dog friendly!
To apply, please submit a cover letter and résumé to - or submit application here!
Email: | Web: